- ’Initial term’ means the full 12 month calendar period from the date you accept your membership. You will need to pay an amount for your membership, which covers the day that you join until the first of the following month, this partial month will not form part of your initial term.
- Your membership will begin on the first day of the initial term and will continue for 12 full calendar months.
- You can end your membership any time after your initial term has ended by giving at least one month’s notice in writing. Cancellation request form to be completed at the club. The notice period will begin from the first of the month after we have received your notice. After the final payment has been made, it is the responsibility of the member to cancel the direct debit with their bank. If you hand your notice into the club you must get a receipt. It is your responsibility to make sure that we have received your notice. If you send your letter by post, we recommend that you use recorded delivery. You are not entitled to enter the club if your membership has ended.
- We can end your membership any time by giving you:
-i: notice immediately; or
-ii: at least one month’s notice,
- In writing (including by way of email). For the avoidance of doubt, we are entitled to exercise our discretion to end your membership having regard to our own commercial interests. Where we terminate in accordance with (i) above, we will refund on a pro-rata basis any fees paid for which you will not enjoy membership. Where we terminate in accordance with (ii) above, the notice period will begin from the first of the month after we have notified you of the cancellation. In either case, after the final payment has been made, it is the responsibility of the member to cancel the direct debit with their bank. You are not entitled to enter the club if your membership has ended
- Memberships are not refundable or transferable.
STARTING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- You must be 16 or over to join Infinity Gym. You will need to provide proof of your age to show that you qualify for any membership option you are joining. From time to time, we may ask you for updated proof that you still qualify for the membership option
- You will need to pay an amount for your membership, which covers the day that you join until the first of the following month. If you join after the 14th of the month, you will need to pay for the rest of the current month, plus the whole of the next month.
- Your membership runs for the initial term, and then continues on a rolling basis until you end it in line with these membership terms
- Monthly payments will be due on the first of each calendar month for that month. We will ask for your monthly payment around the first working day of each month
- When you join, you will need to have your photograph taken. This is to allow us to check your identity when you enter the club.
- We will give you a membership card that you must use each time you enter a club. We may refuse to allow membership holders to enter a club if they do not have their membership card with them
- If you loose a membership card, we will charge you a fee to replace it
- Your membership is personal to you and you cannot transfer it to another person. You must not lend your membership card to another person.
SUSPENDING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Only under exceptional circumstances and always at our sole discretion, you are entitled to apply to suspend your membership. When you apply to suspend your membership, we will ask you to give one month’s notice in writing. .The notice period will begin from the first of the month after we have received your notice and the suspension will apply for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 6 months. Pregnant ladies are exempt from the minimum and maximum terms.
- You can suspend your membership for a single period of between three and six months within any 5 year period
- It is your responsibility to make sure that we have received your notice. We will confirm in writing that we have suspended your membership. We recommend that you use recorded delivery or produce your receipt to prove you have sent us the notice.
IF YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS FAIL
- If the bank returns a failed payment on your account, we will contact you in writing about this failure. You will be advised of the failure on entry to the club and will be refused entry on further visits until the payment is made. If we continue to be unable to collect payments, we will, at our choice, continue to apply for payment by direct debit. This does not mean we will end your membership
- Cancelling your direct debit does not mean you have given us notice to end your membership. You must give us written notice in accordance with these membership terms
CANCELLING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
In addition to any other express right to cancel, we may cancel your membership in the following circumstances:
- If you break or repeatedly break this membership agreement or the club rules and you do not or cannot put it right within seven days of us writing to you about it
- If another person uses your membership card to get into the club
- If you or your guest use rude or abusive language or threaten or use violent behaviour at Infinity Gym
- If you or your guest act in a way which prevents other members from enjoying Infinity Gym
- We may at our discretion and with immediate effect cancel the membership of any member whose continued membership is in our opinion not in the interests of the club
- If we end your membership for any of these reasons, we have the right to keep a proportion of the money paid under this agreement, to cover any reasonable costs we have had to pay. We will also not grant future applications for membership to Infinity Gym.
- If you sign the agreement, you will be individually responsible under this agreement
HEALTH COMMITMENT STATEMENT
- On entry to Infinity Gym as a member, guest, non-member you agree to follow all club rules.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will not collect any information about you unless it is specifically and knowingly provided by you. The information we collect will be accurate and up to date. You can check this at any time by contacting us via email. We will promptly correct any inaccuracies you report.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Ensure that you log out when you finish using a shared computer.
In addition to the company's safeguards, your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act (the 'Act'). The Act requires us, as registered Data Controllers, amongst other things to ensure that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should, where necessary, be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is necessary. It should be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people.