TERMS & CONDITIONS
MEMBERSHIP TERMS – PRINCIPAL TERMS
- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance on the web sign up process.
- There is no contract on a monthly direct debit, this type of membership can be cancelled by contacting the gym.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges set for the Type of Membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else
- Memberships are non-refundable or transferable.
STARTING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- You must be 16 or over to join Infinity Gym. You will need to provide proof of age to show that you qualify for any membership. From time to time we may ask you for updated proof of ID.
- On joining we require to take your photo on your first visit. This is to allow us to check your identity when you enter the club.
- You agree to comply with the Gym Rules which are displayed in the club.
- You must sign a Waiver on your first entry & we encourage you to read this carefully before signing.
- This daily membership commences once you have indicated acceptance on our web sign up.
- Day pass is valid only for your chosen purchased day.
- You may use the gym unlimited times in that day period.
- You cannot transfer to anyone else or to another date.
- Day passes do not require a card for entry.
- Day passes are non-refundable.
NB: A one off Joining Fee is payable at the time of sign up.
DIRECT DEBIT MEMBERSHIPS
NB: A one off Joining Fee is payable at the time of sign up.
- Payments for Direct Debit monthly memberships will be taken on the initial chosen start date and will continue on a rolling basis on 1st of each month until you end it in line with our Termination terms
- If the bank returns a failed payment on your account, we will contact you by e-mail about this failure. We will attempt to collect the payment again on or after the 15th of the month. You will be advised of the failure on entry to the club and will be refused entry on further visits until the payment is made.
- Cancelling your direct debit does not mean you have given us notice to end your membership. You must give us written notice in accordance with these membership terms.
6 MONTH & 12 MONTH MEMBERSHIP
NB: A one off Joining Fee is payable at the time of sign up for 6-month membership. There is NO Joining Fee for 12-month membership
- Membership is payable in full from the date you chose to start and is valid for the full calendar period for the chosen membership whether it be 6 months or 12 months.
GYM & CLASSES MEMBERSHIP
- Classes should be booked online via our Infinity Gym app. Classes can be booked 1 week in advance.
- When attending a class, you must always swipe in using your membership card to show you have attended, even if the class is outdoors or in the Spin studio.
- On your first visit we will issue you with an Infinity Gym membership card which allows entry through a gated system.
- Your membership card is personal to you and cannot be given to anyone else for entry.
- We may refuse entry to membership card holders who do not have their card with them.
- A fee of £5 will be payable for any lost cards.
SUSPENDING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Only under exceptional circumstances and always at our sole discretion, you are entitled to apply to suspend your membership for a fee of £5 per month. When you apply to suspend your membership, we will ask you to give one month’s notice in writing. There is a £5 charge for every month that must be paid in advance at the club for every month your membership is suspended. The notice period will begin from the first of the month after we have received your notice and the suspension will apply for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 6 months. Expectant mothers are exempt from the minimum and maximum terms.
- You can suspend your membership for a single period of between three and six months within any 5-year period.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that we have received your notice. We will confirm in writing that we have suspended your membership. We recommend that you use recorded delivery or produce your receipt to prove you have sent us the notice.
- We can terminate your membership at any time by giving you:
- Notice immediately
- At least 1 months’ notice
In writing (including by way of email). For the avoidance of doubt, we are entitled to exercise our discretion to end your membership having regard to our own commercial interests. Where we terminate in accordance with (I) above, we will refund on a pro-rata basis any fees paid for which you will not enjoy membership. Where we terminate in accordance with (II) above, the notice period will begin from the first of the month after we have notified you of the cancellation. For Direct Debit Memberships In either case, after the final payment has been made, it is the responsibility of the member to cancel the direct debit with their bank. You are not entitled to enter the club if your membership has ended
In addition to any other express right to cancel, we may cancel your membership in the following circumstances:
- If you break or repeatedly break this membership agreement or the club rules and you do not or cannot put it right within seven days of us writing to you about it
- If another person uses your membership card to get into the club
- If you or your guest use rude or abusive language or threaten or use violent behaviour at Infinity Gym
- If you or your guest act in a way which prevents other members from enjoying Infinity Gym
- We may at our discretion and with immediate effect cancel the membership of any member whose continued membership is in our opinion not in the interests of the club
- If we end your membership for any of these reasons, we have the right to keep a proportion of the money paid under this agreement, to cover any reasonable costs we have had to pay. We will also not grant future applications for membership to Infinity Gym.
- You may terminate your membership at any point by providing us with notice of termination 30 days in advance & completing a cancellation request form which can be requested from the gym.
- Cancelled Memberships are non-refundable. Under exceptional circumstances your membership can be ‘Suspended’ (See ‘Suspending your membership’ section). Please contact the gym in this instance.
- For Direct Debit Memberships – If your billing date falls within the 30-day period of completing a cancellation request form you will be billed again. After the final payment has been made it is your responsibility to cancel your Direct Debit with your bank.
- If you sign the agreement, you will be individually responsible under this agreement.
HEALTH COMMITMENT STATEMENT
- On entry to Infinity Gym as a member, guest, non-member you agree to follow all club rules.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will not collect any information about you unless it is specifically and knowingly provided by you. The information we collect will be accurate and up to date. You can check this at any time by contacting us via email. We will promptly correct any inaccuracies you report.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Ensure that you log out when you finish using a shared computer.
In addition to the company's safeguards, your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act (the 'Act'). The Act requires us, as registered Data Controllers, amongst other things to ensure that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should, where necessary, be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is necessary. It should be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people.